Thursday, April 25, 2013

Vanilla Twilight


While yet again as I struggle hard to survive this challenge, this came as a breather that i have finished writing my V post sometimes back while not doing anything at all other that submerging myself in music.

Only there's four simple rule to it,

1. Put your Music Player on Shuffle Mode.
2. For each question, press the 'Next' button to get your answer.
3. You must write the name of the song no matter what it turns out to be.
4. No cheating. :D

.....and so here I start. Bring on the music people and groove.

1. If someone says "Is this okay?", you say?

Have you ever been in Love- By Celine Dion.

2. What would best describe your personality?

She will be loved- By Maroon 5

3. What do you like in a guy/girl?

Here I am...this is me-By Brian Adams

4. How do you feel today?

Little of your time-By Maroon 5

5. What is your life's motto?

Khudkhushi- a poetry by Gulzar used in the movie Dus Kahaniya.
(Now this answer made me laugh like crazy :P)

6. What do you think of your parents?

A different beat-By Boyzone

7. What do you think about very often?

Imagine - By John Lenon & The Plastic Ono Band

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one

8. What is 2+2?

Your Song-By Ellie Goulding

And you can tell everybody this is your song
It may be quite simple but now that it's done
I hope you don't mind I hope you don't mind that
I put down in words
How wonderful life is while you're in the world

9. What do you think of your best friend?

I won't give up on you-By Jason Mraz

And when you're needing your space
To do some navigating
I'll be here patiently waiting
To see what you find.

10. What do you think of the person you like? 

This ain't a love song- By Bon Jovi

If the pain that Im feeling so strong
Is the reason that Im holding on
Then I am wrong, yeah I am wrong -this ain't a love song

11. What is your life story?

Koi baat chale- By Gulzar and rendition by Lt. Jagjit Singh

Aadmi bulbula hai paani ka, aur paani ki bahati satah per tut ta bhi hai dubta bhi hai...phir ubharta hai...phir se bahta hai...na samandar nigal saka isko...na tawareef tod pai hai...waqt ki mauj per sada bahata aadmi bulbula hai paani ka.

12. What do you want to be when you grow up?

Yeh khel aakhir kisliye-A poem by Gulzar

13. What do you think when you see the person you like?

Breath Slow-By Alesha Dixon

I'm running out of patience
I love you too much, it shows
All my emotions go out of control
Good for you, bad for me.

14. What do your parents think of you?

Tum bin jau kahaan-By Kishor Kumar

15. What will you dance to on your wedding?

Everyday I love you-By Boyzone

I don't know, but I believe
That some things are meant to be
And that you'll make a better me
Everyday I love you
And you'll never live until you love
With all your heart and soul

16. What will they play at your funeral?

Angel-By Akon

I'm looking at an angel
And believe me when I say
She got that whole place glowin
And she's high in the sky singin'

17.What's your biggest secret?

Hips don't lie-By Shakira

I never really knew that she could dance like this 
She makes a man wants to speak Spanish 
Oh baby when you talk like that 
You make a woman go mad 
So be wise and keep on 
Reading the signs of my body 

18. What do you think about your friends?

Wake up Sid. :D

19. What should you post this as?

Vanilla Twilight-By Owl City 

The silence isn't so bad 
'Til I look at my hands and feel sad 
'Cause the spaces between my fingers 
Are right where yours fit perfectly 

And I'll forget the world that I knew 
But I swear I won't forget you 
Oh, if my voice could reach 
Back through the past I'd whisper in your ear 
Oh darling, I wish you were here.




Friends and Readers, I invite all of you to try this musical tag. It's sweet. It's fun. :) 

I was so amazed to see how unbelievably aptly some songs have fitted the questions. And you got to trust me when i say that i did not cheat. :D So try it out and amaze yourself too. :)

16 comments:

  1. thou random each ans makes sense rt :). Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try that sometime today though I wonder what I might get with Rock and Metal :)

    PhenoMenon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome collection of songs on your music player that relates so well with the questions! Good one, Preeti :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this. This was so much fun. Will be posting this soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so loved this post preeti
    Glad u came up with such a brilliant one
    I will put on music player and reply to ur que ASAP ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some of your songs were so good to go with the questions and you have such an amazing collection of songs on your list :)
    Will do this very soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1.)kya Mujhe pyar hai ? Tum kyu chale aate Ho Har roz mere khwaabon me

    2.)kitaabein Bahut si padhi hongi tumne magar koi chehra bhi tumne padha hai

    3,)it's the time to disco

    4.)hichki hichki hona jaana

    5.)salaame ishq ishq salaame ishq

    6.)preminchee premava( Telugu love song :p)

    7.)saawariyaaa doli me bithake sitaaron pe sajaake

    8.)lucky you were born that far away so - whenever wherever - shakira

    9.)emosanal attyachar -dev d

    10.)hamma hamma Ek hogaye him aur tum :p
    Am randomly typing will cross check questions later

    ReplyDelete
  8. I liked kishore kumar, tum bin jahu kahan, its a nice one and i used to sing it so often, my daughter will dance for wake up sid... you have good collection of music, i must get back to music again in my life, thanks for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  9. 11.)Zara sa jhoomlu Mai Zara sa ghoomlu Mai

    12.)main albeli ghoomu akeli koi paheli hu Mai

    13.)kandon se milte hain kande kadmon se Kadam milte hai hum chalte hai aise to dil dushman ke hilte hai

    14.)I have been thinking about u ( London beat )


    15.)agar tum miljaaoo zamana choddenge hum

    16.)kabhi kabhi Aditi Yuhi koi Apna lagta hai kabhi kabhi ... Sapna lagta hai aise me koi kaise Apne asuon ko behne se Roke

    17.)wanna be my chammak challo :p

    18.)tujhse naarazz nahi zindagi hairaan hu mai

    19.)Jo bhi Mai kehna chahu barbaad Kare alfaaz mere

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol-lol; smart post gal; loved the hips don't lie, funeral song and tum bin jau kahan !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Here we go! This might seem like gibberish to non metalheads.

    1. If someone says "Is this okay?", you say?

    Highway to hell - AC DC

    2. What would best describe your personality?

    Feel - Robbie Williams

    3. What do you like in a guy/girl?

    Pattern Blue - Discordance Axis

    4. How do you feel today?

    Coffin fodder - Cradle of filth (!)

    5. What is your life's motto?

    Hallowed be thy name - Cradle of filth

    6. What do you think of your parents?

    Bad to the bone - George thorogood (LOL)

    7. What do you think about very often?

    Raining blood - Slayer

    8. What is 2+2?

    The man who sold the world - Nirvana

    9. What do you think of your best friend?

    Carry - Oceanic

    10. What do you think of the person you like?

    Doesn't remind me of anything - AudioSlave

    11. What is your life story?

    The necropolitan - Discordance Axis

    12. What do you want to be when you grow up?

    The pursuit of the vikings - Amon amarth

    13. What do you think when you see the person you like?

    Rape me - Nirvana (Seriously?)

    14. What do your parents think of you?

    Ol'e Nessie - Mastodon

    15. What will you dance to on your wedding?

    Jigsaw - Discordance Axis

    16. What will they play at your funeral?

    Bloodletting - Lamb of god

    17.What's your biggest secret?

    Be yourself - Audioslave

    18. What do you think about your friends?

    Castration rite - Discordance axis

    19. What should you post this as?

    Stairway to heaven - Led Zepplin

    This was fun! Akhil Kalsh. http://1hw.in

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL!! What a fun tag! And, everything fitted perfectly...except for khudkhushi, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loved this - great choice of music - we have songs in common too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Interesting tag..I will finish it soon. A couple of really funny ones!! Guess which ones I mean?? lolz..I am going to download all these songs and listen to them now!

    ReplyDelete

plz.. open d white window :)