Friday, July 12, 2013

Lost Treasure

Blossoms of carnations cannot distract me anymore. For long they have kind of replaced your memories. Or should I say they've made your memories to blossom in the courtyard of my heart? You said that you were a mirage. A frivolous soul precisely! Whose existence would hold no importance in anyone’s life. Perhaps you were right as I carried on pretty well without you.

Through the window, like a gush of wild wind you entered one day and upturned the pitcher of my heart. It’s good that I lost you. How would I've treasured you in my numerous poems otherwise?



100 Words on Saturday - Write Tribe

This is in response to The Write Tribe Prompt
This week's prompt: Lost Treasure by Bhavya

23 comments:

  1. Wow, Just Wow! So beautiful and serene. Loved every word!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Darls.

      Do you know that you bring in the sunshine through my window?? <3

      Delete
  2. nice plot preeti..u r a pro....awesome work!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! So nice to see you here Mansi.

      Thank you so much. Your words always means a lot to me. <3

      Come again soon. :)

      Delete
  3. That's interesting...a good take on the prompt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always fascinated with the imagery you manage to create - it's an art, Pree!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Words from you fill me with so much of happiness and enthusiasm.

      Thank you Corinne.

      Delete
  5. How would I've treasured you in my numerous poems otherwise?

    Lovely lines. and I love carnations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi pree. I am fortunate that I landed on your site. Your narrative is splendid. Very beautifully written.with a sweet fragrance!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for leaving the link!!
    Loved it and you write so well!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dil jeet lia mademoiselle !

    Touched!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant Preetilata! Just loved every word of it. Waiting to read more of your writings.

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful sweetie.. nice to see your writing.... lots of love

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've beautifully captured the image in your words Pree :) Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Writting remains a particular value of yours .Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. you know how much i love you for the emotions you pen, don't you? :)

    ReplyDelete

plz.. open d white window :)